Back to the Future Education guarantees that all students who use the program as directed for six months, will gain noticeable benefit from their efforts, on condition that any revision work advised by Back to the Future Education is adhered to.
The money-back guarantee remains valid provided the following conditions have been met:
1. Back to the Future Education must receive a copy of the latest yearly or half-yearly (if applicable) English school report within twenty-eight (28) days of delivery of the program. This will be used as the base to gauge the student's level of improvement.
2. After viewing each lesson, the student is required to complete all activities in hard copy form and all activity sheets are to be marked by a parent. All completed sheets are to be kept as a record to verify that the appropriate pass mark (90%) has been achieved. These sheets are to be produced to Back to the Future Education in the event of any claim in relation to the guarantee.
3. No more than 2 lessons and activity sheets are to be attempted in any one study session.
4. A copy of the next yearly or half-yearly English report due after the completion of 6 months on our program is to be sent to Back to the Future Education.
5. Refunds will not be given for non-usage of programs.
6. With adherence to correct use of the program as set out above we are so sure the student will gain noticeable benefit, we give this money-back guarantee!
Please view the instructional video help tutorial that auto-plays when the program is installed to ensure maximum benefit is gained from use of the program. If you are unsure about anything, please call Back to the Future Education for further instructions. We are always happy to help.